Multi use coupon codes are the one wherein one coupon code can be used by multiple people for course purchase.
To set up multi use coupon codes, follow these steps.
- Login to your FreshLearn admin account.
- Navigate to marketing -> Coupons and you will see the button Add Coupon Codes on the right hand side corner.
- Once you are inside the coupon code creation screen, there are two options: coupon code, Bulk coupon code.
- For creation of Multi use coupon codes, select the option Coupon Codes.
- Coupon code : Enter the name of the code like FLAT50 etc. Make sure this is unique code.
- Description : Give some description for the coupon.
- Type of discount : Select % discount or fixed amount discount and enter your discount.
- Limit the number of times the code can be redeemed : Enter the number of times the code can be redeemed. If not selected, then there are no limits.
- Add an Expiry Date : Enter the date when you want the coupon to expire. If not selected, then there is no expiration date for the coupon.
- Limit to specific courses : select the courses on which you want the coupon code to be restricted. If not selected, the code is applied on all courses.
- Click Save and the coupon is successfully created.
- Hit publish to activate the coupon code.